Online banking solution apps are powered by security tools to help users carry out banking activities safely from anywhere in the world. Customers can now perform any retail banking activities from paying bills to getting bank statements easily. The IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app offers you a host of retail online banking services. You can carry out financial transactions in the comfort of your home through a mobile app.
The IDFC FIRST Bank mobile app offers a range of banking products and services to corporate and retail customers. It also provides financial and information services to its retail customers.
For this, all you need is to download the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile app from the Google PlayStore and have it installed on your mobile phone. To sign up with the mobile application, you need to be a customer of the bank. You can open a paperless savings bank account by clicking on the three dots at the top right corner of the login page and choosing the ‘Open savings account’ option.
Get to know the financial services offered to retail customers
The online bank mobile app provides access to several banking services to its customers and helps them perform banking activities from anywhere on any device such as a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. The access to online banking helps the customers avoid visiting the bank in person and save time and money.
The IDFC FIRST Bank mobile app helps them perform various banking tasks like:
- Open a bank account
- Transfer funds to anyone’s account or between your accounts from any bank
- Link all your bank accounts from one platform
- Set up standing instructions for payments
- Set up instructions for automatic payment for a fixed amount at specific intervals
- Make instant payments through RTGS, NEFT, or IMPS
- Choose to invest in different schemes
- Pay your utility bills such as telephone bills, electricity bills, e-commerce, and other bills using the three-click option
- Buy mutual funds, make SIP requests, and redeem existing units
Informational services offered by the IDFC First Bank Mobile banking app
Using the mobile banking app, you can:
- Track your bank account balance, account activity, and account details, updated on a real-time basis
- View your recurring and fixed deposit details with IDFC FIRST Bank online, as well as TDS details for interest gained on fixed deposits
- View the payment status made by cheques
- Help to track all your investments, NAVs, and current portfolio values
Apart from the information and financial services offered to the retail customers, the IDFC FIRST Bank app also enables you to make service requests for:
- The account statement
- Debit card details
- Cheque books
- PAN and nominee update details
- Joined Flexi-frequency e-statements
- Fixed deposit e-advice
- Form 16 A TDS certificate
Other services such as quick alerts, updates, payment options, and e-commerce payments help the customer get immediate information and carry out banking activities more securely. With a mobile banking app, you can do banking at your convenience.