Are you mulling over the idea of getting a postpaid phone connection? This article lists reasons why you should get one.
As a phone user, you probably purchased a prepaid SIM card because you wished to get used to the idea of using the mobile phone. But now that you have gauged your usage patterns and want more data with super fast network, you wish to try out a postpaid connection.
But are you sure about your reasons to buy a postpaid SIM? Prepaid connections from leading providers offer many advantages, but if you need some convincing about switching to a postpaid connection, then these are the reasons to do so:
- Unlimited Internet when you buy a postpaid SIM from leading providers.
- The best mobile service providers in India offer super fast network speeds, hardly any downtime, seamless switching between networks when you are on roaming, superb international roaming plans, and also several add-on benefits.
- Leading providers also offer a data rollover of unused data from the previous month. This way, you get more GBs to use in the same rental price in the current month, making the postpaid plan quite cost-effective.
- You get more value-added services when you buy a postpaid SIM from leading providers.
- The big advantage of using a postpaid connection is that there is no hassle of ‘recharging’ the connection. There is a monthly billing cycle, and if you use up more data than your allocated GBs for the month, then the connection is not suspended at that point. Instead, the network speeds dip a little, and you can choose to take a top up till the bill cycle is revised for the next month.
- Another benefit in terms of cost effectiveness, is that you end up paying only for what you use on the postpaid connection. If you feel that you have been unfairly charged, you can check your bill for the schedule of charges, and even raise a disputed query with the service provider.
- Leading providers also drop the SIM card at your residence (for select cities) when you buy the postpaid SIM online.
- The postpaid SIM can be purchased online quite easily, and the connection is activated once the KYC process is complete. You can also pay each bill online on the provider’s smartphone app or website.
- Porting your number in between providers or switching from prepaid to post paid is also simple.
Get a postpaid connection today
Look up the website of a leading mobile service provider and browse through their latest postpaid plans for your city. Check on the monthly rental, data quota, connection speeds, add-on features, if add-on SIMs can be purchased on certain plans, etc.
Once you find a suitable postpaid plan, hit ‘Buy’ to initiate the purchase process.
The connection is activated after the KYC and address verification processes are complete.
You can also port from your current service provider to a better one, and get the new posptaid connection easily.